Feri Anna Dress
Slip on our ANNA dress for some escapism into a bohemian dream of clashing prints and feminine lace trims. Our hand painted prints in vibrant blue and black are digitally printed on orange crepe fabric . This luxurious fabric is made from the cellulose of oranges offering a more sustainable alternative to silk without compromising on quality. Taking inspiration from vintage silhouettes of the 70s , the Anna maintains retro details such as an empire waistline and blouson sleeve which are combined with a scoop-square neckline and open back. The bias cut of the dress drapes naturally over the curves of the body , falling to a ruffled panel at the hemline and hitting the ankle in just the right place. Whats not to love! Opportunities for dressing up are far and few between these days so embrace any one that comes your way. Designed to be worn now and across all four seasons, show off the open back detail or layer under our up-cycled wool waistcoats and silk collars for an eclectic vibe. To keep our promise and guarantee authenticity, a very small quantity of The ANNA dress has been made.
- Hand-painted Floral Print
- Bias Cut
- Scoop-square neckline
- Cotton Lace trim
- Blouson Sleeve
- Zip fastens at side seam.
- Fully lined in organic cotton Voile
- Organic Orange Crepe is a natural fibre made from the cellulose of Oranges ( read more about our fabrics on our Responsibility and Transparency page)
- To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, Dry Clean only if necessary
- Wear-Care- Mend-Lend.
Our model is 6ft and wears size 6/8.