Feri Dee Dress
Now is the time to embrace the collar trend and the this dress does it in the most subtle way. The Dee dress is a simple chic dress in a vintage inspired silhouette with empire line and pretty ruffle at the hemline. Style it with boots for popping into town to pick up some last minute bits before the diner party you have planned then back into to your heels in time for the pre-dinner drink. The Dee dress is cut on the bias with unique floral embroidery detail at the collar, covered buttons and lace edging along the collar, cuff and keyhole. Designed in our signature hand-painted FéRí print, digitally printed on orange crepe fabric . This luxurious fabric is made from the cellulose of oranges offering an even more sustainable alternative to silk , without compromising on quality. Designed in Ireland and made in India in small quantities.
- 100 % organic orange crepe
- Exclusive hand-painted FéRí Print
- Lined with organic cotton voile
- Embroidered Collar
- Lace details
- Cut on the bias
- Midi length
- To preserve the quality of your FéRí piece and our environment, hand wash or DRY CLEAN ONLY if necessary
- Ethically made in India in small quantities.